Re: Something Besides QRP [1 Attachment]

Michael McEwen

Outstanding beginning...beautiful RV...SBC does great disaster relief work...Doc (aka Father Mike McEwen, The Episcopal Church).

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM, kk5ib01@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This is my baby, our First Baptist Church Arkansas Baptist Disaster Relief
communications trailer at Walnut Street Baptist Church in Jonesboro, AR,
for its first test run. Comet GP-3 up front, BDM5 screwdriver antenna
on back, only had time to test two antennas, there are mast mounts on
the other side also, VHF/UHF up front, HF in back. Running 100 watt
solar panel to batteries, worked 18 stations in 7 states in our first
test run.
Darryl, KK5IB