To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:28:23 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Thurs Morn Net [1 Attachment]

40M was in much better shape this morning.  Propagation wasn't great but still pretty good to the Four State region. Bill had 73 degrees, Bruce had 80F, and Darryl was a t 78.  I was coolest at 71.   Making it in were:

 Thanks much gents.

Sri I had to unhook last night but a big boomer was imminent and hit hard abt 8:20.  Lotsa rain, wind, and lightning.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.