Re: Second Sunday Sprint

WA0ITP

Jump in when you can Jeremy.  Giving out contacts is lotsa fun, and supports Group activities.  Travel safe to and from KC tmrrw.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 6/13/2015 8:32 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I might have joined in tomorrow with the new KX3, but Robin and I will be in Kansas City all day tomorrow :(.  Maybe I'll just wait for the next session to start up, and try to compete with Bill and Terry for next year!

Jeremy, NQ0M

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 3:57 PM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Don't forget (like I almost did). Sunday evening (June 14) is the June
Second Sunday Sprint. The sprint starts at 7:00 pm CDT and runs until
9:00 pm CDT (0000Z - 0200Z).

There are lots of storms expected all week. Let's hope there aren't any
tomorrow evening, at least for a couple of hours.

72,

John AA0VE
4SQRP Sprint Coordinator

No virus found in this message.