FrankenCricket - updated parts list


Dave Redfearn
 

I am re-posting the list of parts I used to update the Cricket 80 to the 80A.
I had forgotten a part in the original posting but could not edit it in the swap from Yahoo to Groups.io.

Here is the updated list with the 80A part references:

Q1 – 2N7000
Q7 – SS8558 PNP
D2 – 1N914
D3 – 1N914
R1 – 1 K
R2 – 1 Meg
R3 – 1 Meg
R6 – 1 Meg
R10 - 10 K
R11 - 4.7 K
C8 - .1 uf
C15 – 15 pf (I used a 22pf trimmer)
C17 - .1 uf
C18 – 180 pf
L4 – 56 uH (I used a 68 uH)
SW1 - switch (not installed yet)


73 - Dave, N4ELM

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.