SSS/T

John Lonigro

I guess last night's sprint was the "Second Sunday Sprint with Thunderstorms". Hope most people had better luck than Terry seems to have had. Regardless, if you had one (1) QSO or one hundred (100) QSOs, send me your results as soon as possible. I have some free time this evening to put the scores together, but after that won't have time until probably Thursday. Please try to get your scores to me by 6:00 pm tonight. If I don't get any additions by Wednesday morning, I can publish the results then. If there are additions, you'll have to wait until later in the week to get them.

72,

John AA0VE