Sprint Results

John Lonigro

Well folks, this might be a new low for the sprint. So far I've received 2 scores. Even Terry was shutout this time. Hopefully more will come out of the woodwork as the week progresses. I'll give everyone until Wednesday evening to send in their scores (if in fact there are any additional scores to be turned in). Thursday morning, I'll send out the results. Quoting Bill, KV6Z, "Pitiful, just pitiful".

I'm assuming the weather is responsible for this poor showing, not a lack of interest. At least I hope that's the case.

72,

John AA0VE