RMRc nets today

Dale Putnam

NAQCC Rocky Mountain Regional/Continental QRS nets (RMRc)
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:00 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2200 UTC, on 7062.5 kHz
Main NCS - Dale WC7S (Wyoming)

NAQCC Rocky Mountain Regional/Continental QRS nets (RMRc)
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:30 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2230 UTC, on 14062.5 kHz.
Main NCS - Dale WC7S (Wyoming)

If the T-storms aren't too much today, we could have some fun with a round table after the 20m net
by passing comments from one to another... lots of fun that way.....and lots of practice too.
Stick around after checking in.. I'll come back to call you.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy