Luncheon Meeting on Saturday

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Hi folks:

This is your reminder that the June 4SQRP luncheon get-together will be this upcoming Saturday, the 20th. We will be at our usual place at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca, MO. Lunch will be at 11:00.

Just a relaxed lunch and gab session, no business meeting or anything formal. Maybe someone will bring something for show-and-tell?

Looks like a decent weather forecast for Saturday. Probably will be soggy ground and the creeks will be up after the rain from the tropical storm passes through here on Thursday.

I realize that most of our members live a LONG way from Seneca. How about finding a few like-minded folks in your neck of the woods and start up other local get-togethers? It could be fun.....

73, Dave W0CH