June SSS Results

John Lonigro

This is a new low for the SSS. Two people sent in scores and three people had soapbox comments. The storms won this month, although WD9F Woody's three QSO performance catapulted him in the standings to number 7. KV6Z Bill increased his lead over Terry by snagging one QSO. And W2SH Chas at least gave it the old college try. I'm sure others did as well. As we all know, it's not nice (or wise) to fool with Mother Nature.

Before the July SSS, someone needs to send some burnt offerings to Thor (we are getting desperate here).

Hope everyone stays safe and dry. Please avoid flooded roads, unless you are in a boat.

72,

John AA0VE