Re: Pill Bottle

Wayne Dillon

Yep, been using them for years.
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

What do you all think about using Pill Bottle Tuner with my NS40?  I have a fine LDG that I use with my larger rig, but I am wanting an ultralight tuner for my home-brew set up.
_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL - LFSARC (Lawton/Fort Sill Amateur Radio Club)
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412