Re: Four State Apparel

Jeremy Utley

I'm going to try to get a link to this set up on the website this weekend.  In the meantime, they can be purchased from:

Jeremy

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Guys, refresh my memory, where do we get these?
Thanks
Blessings. Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

My hat and polo shirt are very very nice.  Good quality and good looking.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...