RMRc cw practice net

Dale Putnam

With the CME events, let's see how much effect this has on our practice.
I'll be looking for you!

The Rocky Mountain Region and Continental cw practice net will be called
Today.. when you check in, I'll let you know my temp, your rst, and if you can copy any others, and want to say Hi to them,
please let me know. I will let you two chat for a couple exchanges, after we check in folks. Swap any numbers.. or QTH info.
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:00 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2200 UTC, on 7062.5 kHz
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:30 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2230 UTC, on 14062.5 kHz.

Barring T-Storms real close... this afternoon, I'll look for you!!
See you this afternoon.

Have a great day,