Re: Thurs Morn Net & CWT

Phil Anderson

Gosh Terry..............

Got around to signing into the CW net finally this morning, just in time to hear nobody! Egh !!!!!
Bands have been less than great for weeks now  @!#$!@#$!

Did hear and work a couple of CWT guys on their Wednesday drills. Still a bit fast for me.
They've got a cool website and N1MM+ has a log program
for them. We'll try again next week.

Uncle Phil, W0XI, Lawrence, KS.

72!

Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:19 AM

Double Ugghhh! This morning wasn't any better than last night, the CME has hammered us,.  I called CQ for 5 minutes with no takers that I could hear.  Maybe condx will be better next week.  BIG boomer went thru here last night abt 10P, lots of lightning and rain.  I had 2.5", 10 miles to the West a friend had 7" (!) and lots of wind.   Welcome to June, eh?

 Happy Field Day everyone.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.