Hello guys it seems quiet

Paul Smith

I saw the Ozark Patrol is shipping again. That is cool. Mine is in a black wood box I bashed together front and center on my station. I listen to it often.
We spent 5 days at the lake over the holiday. We were down in the hole on the north side and I never did make a contact. I guess I don't get much signal out of the valley. I have a hankering for a new radio but I haven't decided which way to go yet.
What are others up too. It has been dry here for a couple weeks and my gardens required water every day. Today it rained all day and the yard is swamped again. I better call it a day Nd get horizontally polerized.

de Paul N0NBD