Re: Hello guys it seems quiet

John Lonigro

Paul:

Don't despair!  The Second Sunday Sprint is just around the corner, this coming Sunday to be exact.  I'll try to remember to send out the official notice later today or tomorrow.

I wish I could say it's been dry here for a couple of weeks (Eastern MO).  It is supposed to be dry this coming weekend, but we've had something like 8 Sundays in a row with rain, lots of it.  In fact, our 2014 Field Day site was under water during the 2015 Field Day.  Fortunately, we didn't plan to operate there this year.

72,

John AA0VE

On 07/07/2015 10:35 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I saw the Ozark Patrol is shipping again. That is cool. Mine is in a black wood box I bashed together front and center on my station. I listen to it often.
We spent 5 days at the lake over the holiday. We were down in the hole on the north side and I never did make a contact. I guess I don't get much signal out of the valley. I have a hankering for a new radio but I haven't decided which way to go yet.
What are others up too. It has been dry here for a couple weeks and my gardens required water every day. Today it rained all day and the yard is swamped again. I better call it a day Nd get horizontally polerized.

de Paul N0NBD