Re: Ozark Patrol

Curt

Bob

as you know its often something simple, non obvious.  look over things carefully to make sure nothing is making contact with something else.  zero volts on collector of Q1 sounds fishy.  also check the orientation of things -- I am remembering backwards caps and also check the transistor orientation.  after letting it sit for a day or two, possibly you will see the fault.  even the designer can't fathom everything that I or you could misplace.  when its working, its an impressive sound when tuned in.  remember also this thing requires 3 hands to tune.

73 Curt