Re: AMECO AC-1 issues

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

HOORAY !!! Have Fun.

On 7/15/2015 8:52 PM, weaselradio1@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Well, rumors of my transformers death were exaggerated. It turns out the smoke was real, but the death had not occurred before I shut down. At the suggestion of the electronic shop owner I buy my parts from, I verified my output voltages from the power transformer.

So, today I replaced the electrolytic capacitor and found two new tubes (well new to me) replaced them on the radio. I still need to add the fuse. But it does work and I am getting close to 10 Watts. As soon as I get back up to speed with my Morse code I hope to get on the air. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Bob
KE0FAT

--
David Martin - K5DCM
Mountain Home, Ar.

SCOTUS has legalized perversion, and heathens are celebrating.