Thursday AM net

Wayne Dillon

Totally awsome! The set-up was the KX-3 this morning, with a PPK minikey into the mag mounted antenna, Terry with that set-up I'll take the 559 oh yeah!
I actually heard Chas call in, you were about a 339 Chas, nice signal.
Thanks again Terry, my day is now much improved.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH (/P) this morning.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15