FS: Ten Tec 6M xvtr 1208

Dale Putnam

FOR SALE:

Ten Tec Transverter - meets or exceeds specs of:
.15uv rx sens and 0-8 (10 w resistor change) watts out with 5 watts from a 20m xcvr.
That makes it perfect for almost any of the radios we use.
  The best about this is the wonderful manual included, that has a significant amount of
intro info for the new 6M enthusiast. I wish I had had the manual when I started on 6m.
The manual should be priced at $25 with the xvtr at $35.
If you have been watching the propagation predictions...
6 has been open a lot lately. Don't miss out on the fun. Here's your chance.
I'll pay shipping, if you want to get in on the 6m action right away.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy