Summer Doldrums

Paul Smith

The sliest sounds like it has the summer doldrums. Not much traffic. I ordered a MTR and matching MTR end fed antenna from LNR Precision. I can't wait to play with it. To my memory I have never bought an end fed antenna. This 20-30-40 antenna reads like it should be good. Anyhow I will enjoy playing with it. Other than that I have been getting my walks early and gardening when the sun goes down. My tomatoes are slowing down their production... I have even canned several pints.....I have Sunday work to get done CUL

de Paul N0NBD