Re: 60 First 2-Way QSO

Wayne Dillon

Again 59 here in SE Kansas

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:22 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

My test message worked ok, so I'll try agn.  This is try #3  Anyone see the first one?  I checked the messages on Yahoo and none of them have the list so my problem must be a local one.  I'll try sending this one by typing in the yahoo address, hope it makes it.  I've got to get to the bottom of it before it drives me nuts (or more so).  Sri for the extra bandwidth.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] RM][-60 First 2-Way QSO
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:12:58 -0500
From: WA0ITP
To: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...>

Try #2  Anyone see the first one?  I checked the messages on Yahoo, this one wasn't on the list so my problem must be a local one.  I'll try sending this one by typing in the yahoo address, hope it makes it.  I've got to get to the bottom of it before it drives me nuts (or more so).  Sri for the extra bandwidth.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 8/3/2015 8:52 AM, WA0ITP wrote:
Congrats Chuck and Jim !!
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 8/3/2015 8:10 AM, Chuck Carpenter w5usj@... [4sqrp] wrote:
QRP-Lers,

Completed a QSO with Jim, N5IB, this morning (3 Aug 3015) on 5.373
MHz with 559 sigs both ways.

Jim is 380 miles from me.  Rig here is Rockmite-80 conversion to 60
meters. Feeding Topper-60 amplifier for about 5 Watts output to a
z-match tuner and via 100 ft feedline to 88 ft EDZ up 40 ft.

First QSO for me on 60 meters first QRP QSO on the band also.

Fun stuff...

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

---

------------------------------------
Posted by: Chuck Carpenter
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)