Re: Sent with Outlook Express

Wayne Dillon

No problem Terry, we're here to help. Dealing with Yahoo, holy water and a crucifix may help :)
Wayne.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 12:08 PM, 'WA0ITP' wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

In an attempt to narrow down the root cause of my posting woes, I'll be trying
to post some messages with Outlook Express to see if any are blaocked by Yahoo.

Very sri for cluttering up your inboxes.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.