Re: Skeeter Hunt Sprint this coming Sunday the 9th

WA0ITP

After my posting woes the last few days, I'm amazed that this one made it thru.  cu on the air on Sunday.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 8/4/2015 9:02 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Skeeter Hunt Sprint this coming Sunday the 9th, noon to 4.  This is one of the premier Sprints of the Summer. The exchange is typical for a sprint  RST, Name, SPC, NR or PWR.   Details are here:  http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/

I'm #77 and will be operating portable from my favorite park, Pioneer Ridge on the Wapello/Davis county line in SE IA. I hope to work many Four Staters during the event.

Many thanks to Larry, W2LJ, for organizing this fun event.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.