Re: Skeeter Hunt Sprint this coming Sunday the 9th

kb4qqj

Hey Terry,
I plan to activate the club, K4INC from the skeeter infested banks of the Haw River. I hope there are as many radio skeeters as river skeeters..... I'll make a point of hunting you. It's been a while since we could make the contact.
A hearty Thanks to Larry for the Event!!

72 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ
K4INC Trustee

In a message dated 8/4/2015 10:04:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

After my posting woes the last few days, I'm amazed that this one made it thru.  cu on the air on Sunday.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 8/4/2015 9:02 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Skeeter Hunt Sprint this coming Sunday the 9th, noon to 4.  This is one of the premier Sprints of the Summer. The exchange is typical for a sprint  RST, Name, SPC, NR or PWR.   Details are here:  http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/

I'm #77 and will be operating portable from my favorite park, Pioneer Ridge on the Wapello/Davis county line in SE IA. I hope to work many Four Staters during the event.

Many thanks to Larry, W2LJ, for organizing this fun event.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.