80m net tonight

Wayne Dillon

Good evening assembled gentlefolk,
It looks like I'll be your MC for the 80m net this evening, We'll be kicking off at 20:30 CDT (01:30z) and cruising at a frequency of 3.564 Mhz (+/- QRM/N). I look forward to working y'all this evening. If it stays fine I'll be in the front deck with the KX3, if it's inclemment I'll be in the shack with the FT920 @ <5 watts.
Antenna will be the W3EDP orientated E-W at an average of 20' AGL (on 80 that's a cloud warmer!).
See y'll later
Vy 72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15