80m Net

Wayne Dillon

Hi folks
Well the noise was S9+, but still managed to pull out:
KV5Z - Bill - OK
WA9PWP - Paul - WI
NU0S - Scotty - NE
Considering it's the middle of summer on one of the low bands, heck yeah, I'll take it!
Thank you all, a terrific effort. Well done all on the 40m net as well, tremendos effort.
Terry, I sure do hope ypo're back next week, 80 is tough in the summer!!
Vy 72/3 all es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15