RUFZ CALL SIGN DRILL PRACTICE

Phil Anderson

Anybody using the RUFZ program for drilling on copying call signs?

Recall that 'Amateurfunkrufzeichen' translates roughly to 'amateur radio call signal.' Breaking it down Amateurfunk translates to amateur radio; ruf is roughly call and zeichen is roughly signs.

Anyway, I have been using this to try to improve my foreign call sign copying and would like to reduce the number of more complicated calls it automatically generates. That is I want to keep the calls simply, like AB1ED and not AB1ED/etc.

Anybody know how to reduce the call sign set in that program as per above to single calls?

Uncle Phil, W0XI