cw practice net - RMRc

Dale Putnam

The Rocky Mountain Region and Continental cw practice net will be called
 Today.. when you check in, I'll let you know my temp, your rst, and if you can copy any others, and want to say Hi to them, please let me know. I will let you two chat for a couple exchanges,
after we check in folks. Swap any numbers.. or QTH info.
 Tuesday/Thursday at 4:00 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2200 UTC, on
 7062.5 kHzTuesday/Thursday at 4:30 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday
2230 UTC, on 14062.5 kHz.
 Barring T-Storms real close... this afternoon, I'll look for you!!
 See you this afternoon.

 Have a great day,
 Dale - WC7S in Wy