Re: Test agn

Wayne Dillon

Got it here Terry

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:33 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Still having problems.  Don't now if it's my ISP not wanting to talk to Yahoo, or if it's Yahoo itself.   Members of other Yahoo reflectors have reported problems posting to Yahoo groups also.  One fixed his problem by changing ISPs.  I have no problems sending notes to Mailman reflectors or any priviate email address.

I'm going to stop trying to post to Yahoo Groups, its too frustrating, waste of bandwidth, and clutters up your inboxes.

Hope this gets thru.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.