Re: Sounding Good tonite

Jeremy Utley

Yeah, I could get my call in there, but I'd be clueless as to just what Terry was saying back to me if he did hear me!  So I'll just stay out until I can at least copy reasonably well.  But I'll sit here and listen to you guys!

Jeremy, N9PH

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
Just do it Jeremy, we NCS stations don't care about speed, it's the fun quotient that counts!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:

Terry's sounding good down here into SEKS tonite on the late net.  I REALLY gotta start working on my CW copy skills again....I can only catch about every 4th or 5th letter after 15 years away from working morse!  Would love to just check in to see if I could make the trip up there tho!

Jeremy, N9PH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH