Prospective new members

Wayne Dillon

Good morning all,
This is a gentle reminder to let me know if you work a non member to drop me a note with their callsign and "on-air" name so that I can drop them a personal invite to participate in the group
We are currently growing, slowly but steadily, but I need to send out invites to prospective new members.
If the operator does not have a published e-mail address then I send them an invite via "snail mail". also the board is still looking for input on the subject on a membership certificate, if you have ideas then please let them know.
That's it for now so here's wishing you all a Vy 72/3 es Gods Blessing on all your endeavors
Wayne - KC0PMH - Membership Chair.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH