Re: Brutus [1 Attachment]

Tom Sevart

I got my reservation, spot #7, back when I reserved my spot for field day.

--
Tom Sevart
St. Paul, KS

Wednesday, 12 August 2015, 07:55PM -05:00 from "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>:

I made my reservation a few months ago, they didn't tell me what number I have But I will be there. My new MTR and MTR endfed will be with me. The food sounds good I see that we have a good supply of grub in the camper.
See u all there
de Paul N0NBD