Re: Sounding Good tonite

Wayne Dillon

Good evening Bill,
It was a good net tonite, ur right it was a trial at times but we made it. Thanks for checking in and I look forward to hearing you again.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

Hi,

I made it in with my 4 watts on the 40 late 40 meter net. It was rough
but we did okay both ways.

I have recently felt envious of people who have those 'spensive, fancy
RBN skimmer stations. None of them heard our NCS and I *did*. With *old*
radios. And a low wire!

73,

Bill KU8H

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.