Re: This reflector is dead

Tim N9PUZ

I know that most of us don't want to think about it but in not too long the leaves will begin to turn and the morning air will begin to be a little cooler. Now is the time to think about that new 80 Meter antler you've been meaning to put up for a couple of years now. Make sure you've got all the bits and pieces you need now so you'll be ready for "low band season".

Tim N9PUZ

On 8/15/2015 9:15 PM, psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp] wrote:
I guess it is the summer doldrums and everyone is busy. i see Jeremy got
his 817 sold. My MTR rig and ended antenna has been playing nice on the
front porch. I think it is time for a city square operation. Ill post
here and on arp spots. I may get one on for tomorrow morning. I will be
on 20, 30 and 40/

de Paul N0NBD