Re: This reflector is NOT dead

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

You are right.

I have been waiting for cooler weather to tweak my dipole, and get outside and play with a few other antennas I've been thinking about.

K5DCM

On 8/17/2015 3:00 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I know that most of us don't want to think about it but in not too long
the leaves will begin to turn and the morning air will begin to be a
little cooler. Now is the time to think about that new 80 Meter antler
you've been meaning to put up for a couple of years now. Make sure
you've got all the bits and pieces you need now so you'll be ready for
"low band season".

Tim N9PUZ

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.