Re: This reflector is NOT dead

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Go to the 4sqrp.com web page, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Photo and links are there.

On 8/18/2015 1:04 AM, Kevin Stropes ke5hya@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Newbie. What is brutus? 73 KE5HYA

73 Kevin KE5HYA

From:"Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date:Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:59
Subject:Re: [4sqrp] This reflector is NOT dead

Hey guys

I have a folded tower that needs repairs, cooler WX sounds like a good time to get it in gear!
Summer had been way too busy, it's about time to play some serious radio!
Hope to cu all at Brutus!
72
Johnny

On Monday, August 17, 2015, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

You are right.

I have been waiting for cooler weather to tweak my dipole, and get outside and play with a few other antennas I've been thinking about.

K5DCM

On 8/17/2015 3:00 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I know that most of us don't want to think about it but in not too long
the leaves will begin to turn and the morning air will begin to be a
little cooler. Now is the time to think about that new 80 Meter antler
you've been meaning to put up for a couple of years now. Make sure
you've got all the bits and pieces you need now so you'll be ready for
"low band season".

Tim N9PUZ

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.