WA8REI

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I don't know if WA8REI (Ken) has joined the 4sqrp Yahoo group, the group moderators would have to answer that.

It was said Ken attended OzarkCon 2015, which automatically adds a person to the 4sqrp "Operator/Member" list, but does not mean that person has joined the Yahoo group.

I did a search of the 4sqrp Yahoo group for "WA8REI" and "Ken". Found no listings for WA8REI, and the only Ken found was Nick *_Ken_*nedy.

So if you're wanting him to join the yahoo group, you may want to continue your invitations........... but I could be wrong.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.