Re: Very bad conditions

James Rodenkirch

well, the A =9 and the K is 4 so the averaged sun spot activity is down so sun storms of subsided but the near number, the K value, is still a tad high...might could be mo betta by tomorrow....

To: 4sqrp@...; beargyrlls@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:57:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Very bad conditions

I just came up from the workbench.  I was doing some testing that required that I listen to 10 MHz WWV - heard not only the Ft. Collins station, but also the WWVH station, and that is unusual from here is NC.  I suspect the MUF may be currently below 14 MHz, but I have not checked.
Stations on 14 MHz are weak here.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 8/18/2015 11:48 PM, beargyrlls@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I have a half watt beacon going on 20, (14.056 ) meters but storms are getting closer and QRN is very bad..
Mag loop is indoors.
72 BOB AF2Q