Status

Don Jackson

To those who did not know... got into very bad auto accident Aug 5, main problem is left forearm (dominant one). Hoping for skin graph in week or so. Constant pain Hard typing. Otherwise, thank seat belt for no other serious injuries. Car is definitely totalled, no doubt about it.

I go to surgeon on Tuesday afternoon for check. Meanwhile nice daily home health nurse comes by to torture me by changing dressing (not really, they are good!). In case you sent me email in past month, sorry for not answering. It may be a while yet.

Good news: I use right hand for ham code (CW) keying! It is fine. Not sure yet on left hand recovery, but looks promising.

Don AE5K