Re: Status

Johnny AC0BQ

Don:
Our prayers are with you on this side of the state line.
Hope u get better soon.
Very 73
Johnny AC0BQ

On Sunday, August 30, 2015, Don AE5K donj@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

To those who did not know... got into very bad auto accident Aug 5, main
problem is left forearm (dominant one). Hoping for skin graph in week or
so. Constant pain Hard typing. Otherwise, thank seat belt for no other
serious injuries. Car is definitely totalled, no doubt about it.

I go to surgeon on Tuesday afternoon for check. Meanwhile nice daily
home health nurse comes by to torture me by changing dressing (not
really, they are good!). In case you sent me email in past month, sorry
for not answering. It may be a while yet.

Good news: I use right hand for ham code (CW) keying! It is fine. Not
sure yet on left hand recovery, but looks promising.

Don AE5K

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72