To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:40:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] RE: [QRP-L] The Time is Near...

OK Dale, you're in....is your loop horizontal??

It's a way better antenna than I have!

73 de Lee

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

All I have for an antenna is a simple 700 foot delta loop at 50 ft. But the bands are better....
Can't promise I will be there the entire time.. but I'll do my best..
sure not practiced up very well tho...
Sounds like fun to me.. if there's room for one more?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy