From: "ka0ncr@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Sent: 9/4/2015 11:42:01 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Big Brutus draws near... Roll call?

Hi Group,

I am looking forward to the Brutus bash this year, and its drawing close!

Was out in the warm weather yesterday getting the van ready and a few other

things done that needed doing.

I have reservations made for Thursday night thru Saturday night.   I  may

not get there until Friday  night, depending on some things going on.

Wondering if we could have a roll call of who is going to make it, when you plan to

arrive, ect.

Hope to see a large turn out, and some new faces!

73 - Arnie KA0NCR