Re: Big Brutus draws near... Roll call?

Wayne Dillon

I'm hoping to put in an appearance, sometime Saturday. If anyone (or knows anyone) who's interested I'll bring along my AL811 amp (2 tube 600 watt version) for sale or trade. I've tuned it up into a dummy load and it works as it should. One meter lamp is out. other than that it works as it should, it's been in the shack since I emigrated to the US in 2002, never had a reason to use it.
If you want me to bring it along let me know.
Blessings all
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you