Re: Bulders list on Four State Website

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Done, Rich.
I hope your vision problem is temporary.

K5DCM

On 9/6/2015 9:23 PM, Rich Fowler k8meg@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I don't remember who is doing the website, but I would like my name removed from the Builder List. I have several uncompleted kits that I'm having trouble completing. I'm having some vision problems right now and small items become a blur. Magnification helps but just lost the motivation to build that I used to have.

If you would like to build an SS-40 and SS-40HT for a fellow Four Stater, please send me an email and I'll put you in touch with the fellow with the need for a builder.

72,
Rich K8MEG

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
One last thought: “Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.”