Re: September Banner is up!

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Jeremy,
    Thanks for the latest issue.  Good pix of Brutus Bash, and I found two of the articles particularly interesting.

Thanks,
K5DCM

On 9/14/2015 11:45 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hey Everyone!

The September issue of The Banner is up and ready for your bathroom reading!

Well, I hope it's not bathroom reading, but if you're like me and
that's the only place you read, then I guess it's better than nothing
HI HI!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

>From the Index:

Brutus Report
Running for the First Time
Why I Love CBs
4x4 Sprint Announcement
KB6NU's Column
SSS Standings

A big thanks to all who sent in articles for this month's issue! You
have very little time to get your articles in for the October issue -
I will hopefully do it on October 3 or 4!

Thanks to everyone for your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
One last thought: “Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.”