Re: Last evenings 40m net

Daniel Mullen

Wayne,
  It was sure good to see you on Saturday.  Diana and I really enjoy the meeting.  Sorry I missed the net last night, our church choir met last night.  We were trying to meet before the weather moved in!  Getting ready for Holy Week!
  73 Ed God Bless Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2013, at 6:10, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Another excellent net last evening, once again only a 10 minute break between nets so I won't split them in the llisting.
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
AE4LD - Larry - NC
KD4OBQ - Pat - OK
W4RK - Bill - MO
W0CH - Dave - MO
N5AF - Sam - TX
WD9F - Woody - IL
W0IIT - Bart - KS
AA7EQ - Bob - AR
N9RLO - John - IN
KU8H - Bill - MI new joiner, welcome aboard Bill, let's hear from you some more
KD0RII - George - KS welcome to you also George, look forward to doing it again

As you can see, 12 in all, thanks to you all for check-ins and your patience. I know some of the regulars were likely working the NAQCC Sprint, hope y'all had fun and a grand ole time whatever you were doing.
Let's do it again next week, until then 72/3 es God Bless to you all
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH