Wednesday evening/Thursday morning nets:

Wayne Dillon

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all, sessions is encouraged. We call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122,  WQ5RP, ACØBQ, or KV6Z NCS
8:30      "       "    ... 80M CW Net on 3564,  WQ5RP/WAØITP NCS.
9:00      "       "    ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5,  WQ5RP/NØTGR NCS

All are welcome!  After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
---------------------------------------
This Four State net meets each Thursday morning at
8:00 AM Central on 7122 kc,the Four State 40M hangout frequency.
NCS is WAØITP and this is a Four State members only net.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, member number, temp, rig,
ant, etc. After the net, a list of checkins will be posted on the
Four State reflector.

Hope to cu tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM Central time

Terry - WA0ITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH