Send in your score!

John Lonigro

It's Monday. If you didn't participate in the SSS last night, your next chance won't be until November (4X4 Sprint is in October).

If you DID participate in the SSS last night, don't forget to send in your results so I can tally them. You've got until midnight tomorrow (Tuesday) night to get them in. I'll tally the final score for this cycle of the SSS early Wednesday morning. Scores received after that will be considered late and ignored. This is your only reminder to send in your score. Send an email with your results to:

SecondSundaySprint@4SQRP.com

Put "Sprint" in the subject line.

I'd prefer you didn't "reply" to this email with your results. This is my everyday email. I have a special one set up for sprints.

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
SSS Coordinator