Re: 80M CW Net Checkins [1 Attachment]

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Terry
Yes 80 is waking up!
Less QRN and stronger signals!
Thanks BART for the chew after net, good to hear you back!!!
Rock that KX3!!!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015, wa0itp yahoo wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Nice net tonight, 80 was pretty good and seems to get better each week.  Deep QSB at times, but not a problem.  At the beginning I thought I heard Bill KV6Z call, but he didn't come back.  I also thought I heard Chas W2SH, but lost him also.  I've been know to make a whole QSO out of band noise when I'm desperate so they might not have been there. :o)  Bart was using his new KX3 which was delivered the day before Brutus.

Bart and Johnny struck up a QSO after net,  good to hear them having a nice chat.  Bill used to work new contacts after net while chasing the W25 certificate.  This is a good use of the net freq, keep at it everyone.  Hope to see you tmrrw on 7122 at 8AM

Making it in with good signals were:

--
I love this radio stuff!

--