Re: 80M CW Net Checkins [1 Attachment]

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for checking me in Terry,
Nice to be able to get into the net on 80 again. The usual 80m set-up, KX3 and the W3EDP antenna via a 4:1 balun from the front deck. Yes I heard Chas, when I did hear him he was a good 559 to 569 then he disappeared. On 40 Bill was 579 when I checked in but disappeared on the final exchange. Still good to be able to check into both nets. Thanks to Bill and Terry for a sterling job.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:01 PM, wa0itp yahoo wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Nice net tonight, 80 was pretty good and seems to get better each week.  Deep QSB at times, but not a problem.  At the beginning I thought I heard Bill KV6Z call, but he didn't come back.  I also thought I heard Chas W2SH, but lost him also.  I've been know to make a whole QSO out of band noise when I'm desperate so they might not have been there. :o)  Bart was using his new KX3 which was delivered the day before Brutus.

Bart and Johnny struck up a QSO after net,  good to hear them having a nice chat.  Bill used to work new contacts after net while chasing the W25 certificate.  This is a good use of the net freq, keep at it everyone.  Hope to see you tmrrw on 7122 at 8AM

Making it in with good signals were:

--
----------------------------
I love this radio stuff!